Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

 
What a great Valentines we had this year, We stayed at home, which we usually do becuase of all the crazzines. This year had a few extra suprises for us. I found out that Darian loved the bathroom so much he decided to stay in it all night long. I loved the bed so much that I went to bed extra early. I think the Valentines flu cupid hit us this year. On the bright side Hailey was not sick and she also got the best gift of all! 
Thats right she got  "Jessie the Cowgirl"
(I just know she loves jessie,okay maybe its me)
Hailey & Luke got me this card and flowers!
From-My Mother-in-law, she told me the yellow ones are from Hailey & Luke
 and if Darian didn't get me anything the red one was from him!

Suprise!!! he did get me something! A netbook.
(I think he wants me in the livingroom more)
 "You can blog and hang out with the family at the same time"
Darians exact words

Of course I get Darian something to do with Michael Jordan!
Happy Valentines Darian!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...Hailey is gorgeous! Luke is pretty cute too : )

    I am glad I got meet you the other day!

    This background is so cute - I'm embarrassed you saw my plain one!

    I look forward to lots of more posts!

    ReplyDelete