Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow! Snow! & More Snow!!

 So the first week of this month has been very interesting. First, The whole family got to stay at home due to a "Snow Blizzard." I know, only in Texas it would be 60 degrees one week and 0 the next. Second, I figured out that Hailey is NOT a fan of the snow. Luke on the otherhand of course loves it! Third, I lost my wedding ring in the 5" of snow in my front yard.  After 3 days and  getting my 16 year old neighbor to help me find it. It was FOUND! It only cost me $20.00, Of course I had to pay my neighbor to help me find it. 
So at first I brought the snow to Hailey

So... Of course she fed it to Luke
Hailey has decided this is NOT the year for snow!
No snow angel over here!

Much happier with the pjs and the nice hair of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment